Search results

1. Z

Kohler Transfer Valve

I am in the process of remodeling my bathroom. I am installing a Kohler 3 way transfer valve after the shower valve body to feed an wall mounted slide bar handheld shower head(along with a regular wall shower head). The installation instructions tell you that the supply to the 3 way valve...
  2. Z

Kohler Rite-Temp Valve Disassembly

I am in the process of installing a Kohler Rite-Temp valve(model R304-K-NA) in a new shower installation. I want to disassemble the valve so I can sweat the joints near the valve. I already sweated a theaded female connector to a small length a pipe I need for the installation, and then threaded...
  3. Z

Threaded Pipe Drain Help Needed

I am in the process of remodeling my bathroom and I am stuck with the first steps of installing a new shower drain for what will be a motar/membrane shower floor. I live in an apartment and need to keep using threaded pipe(or I should say, no PVC allowed) I have pretty much done all the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks