Search results

1. wireley

Troubleshooting - Expansion tank or PRV?

1st symptom - about a week ago noticed slightly higher pressure when turning on faucets at intermittent times, pressure drops back to normal in seconds. 2nd symptom - a few days ago the PVR started an intermittent trickle of a leak. If I open a cold water faucet the PVR leak stops...
  2. wireley

Turning Off Soft Water Unit?

I'd like to bypass and turn off a water softener for an extended period of time. Got some folks moving into a house that don't like soft water. Easy to engage the bypass valve and unplug the unit. Is there anything else I should to to prep it for non use? Will the unit be ok when I turn it...
  3. wireley

Concinnity faucet repair

I need to replace the cartridge in my single handle Concinnity kitchen faucet but I'm completely stumped on how to remove the handle so I can get to the cartridge. Any suggestions on how to take it apart? I've figured out that the collar unscrews, but the handle/ball apparatus still feels...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks