Search results

1. ACEschborn

Submersible Pump Issues

Reaching out for a little help with my well system... Right now there is no water in the house. Pump is a Gould 7GS05422, install date of January 2002. The pressure tank is a well-x-trol, install date sometime in 2017. The pressure switch was replaced at the same time. Well downpipe was...
  2. ACEschborn

Pitless Adapter Fitting Question

I'm currently experiencing water rising to the surface just outside my well pump-head/casing. We are in SE PA and have fairly acidic water. In the not too recent past we have had fittings inside the well replaced due to corroding out. The pump is set at 110', but I'm not quite sure how deep the...
  3. ACEschborn

Condensation or Leak?

Recently installed a hybrid electric heat pump water heater. Noticed a run down the side of the tank and found water at the (side exit) hot water outlet (pictured). Is this a leak issue or a condensation issue? Suggestions on resolving? Thanks!
  4. ACEschborn

Effluent Pump Grounding

I'm in the process of replacing my effluent pump in my septic system. The problem, as I see it, is that the existing wire run to the holding/pump tank is without a ground. Running new cable would likely be prohibitive. Our township has adopted the 2003 version of the International Electric Code...
  5. ACEschborn

Re-working Basement Fixture Drain System (WS, AN, RO, and WM)

Hello All! I am looking to bring my basement fixtures' drain plumbing up to snuff. Long story short, things are not correct (happy to explain as needed). I want to make sure everything is safe (think: air gaps, p-traps, backup) and hopefully (but not necessarily) up to code (2003 IPC). The...
  6. ACEschborn

Basement Plumbing Diagram Help

Hello All, I've search around and think I have a good grasp on how to tackle a basement plumbing project. Can you review my diagram and let me know if it checks out or needs revision? Thanks!
  7. ACEschborn

Acid Neutralizer Installation Questions

Hello All, I recently purchased an acid neutralizer for my house and had a couple questions regarding the installation. A lot of my questions have to do with recent reading - it appears PVC pipe (not CPVC) is NOT allowed IN the house for cold water applications. This has me worried as the...
  8. ACEschborn

Leaking Well Pipe

Hello All, First time poster, but I've been a big fan of reading/searching the Terry Love forums for some time. It is with the help of the forums/posts that I have been able to save a bunch of money and aggravation. Unfortunately I now have a problem that I don't think I'm able to tackle...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks