Search results

1. keano016

Humming Noise from whirlpool tub

Hi My American Standard whirlpool tub, used 5 times, stopped working. The motor makes a quiet humming noise, but not bubbles or water circulation. I have done some research and there is some discussion aoubt air lock and maybe the pump needs to be primed? How is that done? Will I need to...
  2. keano016

Clawfoot drain questions

Hi I have searched the forum for previous discussions on clawfoot tubs but seems like every situation is unique. I am hoping you can help me out with the way I set up the drain from this tub before I have the Oh &$#% moment when I have retiled the floor and all the plumbing is re-done. 1...
  3. keano016

Replacing a Oil Hot Water with gas

I want to replace my 9 year old oil tank with a gas one. Can you tell me why a plumber thinks I should re-line the chimney when the current oil one is going through the chimney. If I do not want to use the chimney, what are my options? Power venting? Does Home Depot sell any power venting ones...
  4. keano016

Hot water braker trips once in few weeks

I have an oil hot water heater and once every few weeks the breaker on the heater trips. I find out that is does when I am ready for shower. What kind of an overload would cause the breaker to trip?
  5. keano016

Changing 14 inch to 12 inch toilet

Hi I have an older house and several of the toilets are roughed in for a 14 inch toilet. Space is an issue So i would rather have the 2 inches of a gap in front of the seat then in the back between the wall and the tank. I have been reading a lot about the TOTO line that uses the unifit...
  6. keano016

Wiring new thermostat to the furnace

Hi I would like to install a new thermostat on my second floor of my steam oil heating system. Few questions for you. 1. How difficult is to connect the wiring to the boiler. Can I do it myself? Is it two wires that just need to be connected to two screews or is it more complicated...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks