Search results

1. G60

why does my toilet drain pipe have a hole in it?

1973 Build house. I replaced my toilet today. on removing the old bowl looking down past flange into the approx 3" pvc and just above the 90 degree curve, off to the side is an approximately one inch round hole clean through the pvc . looks clean cut. Toilet had been in use for 35 years several...
  2. G60

Advice on replacement of Tub/Shower valves and trim... what I would like it to do

Friends, I am tearing out my tub surround tiles and walls and would like to update my 40 year old valves and trim. My cast iron tub is in good condition and will be kept. Two adults and two children use this tub/shower nearly daily. We only have one and half baths so I would like to try and...
  3. G60

four way valve or best way to get three outlets from one supply?

Friends, What a great forum. I have been visiting here for years and gotten great answers by searching, most recently with a hair pulling situation with what turned out to be a gerber toilet needing an extra large donut between the tank and toilet. thanks to this great forum I was able to find...
  4. G60

Second foor Laundry, water heater, AC room and floor drain questions

I have a second floor utility room containing a washer dryer, heat pump/AC air handler and water heater (electric). This room has a floor drain in one corner. When I bought the place two piples were running losesly into the floor drain: 1) main condensate for a/c 2) water heater expansion...
  5. G60

Laundry sink replacement questions

Hi guys. This is Gary. So I am reconfiguring my utility closet. It currently has laundry sink, AC, and water heater. this is in a tall townhouse I own in entirety. I rent out the basement unit and the first floor unit to tenants and have the second and third floor as my home. The utility room...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks