Search results

1. Psale

Out with Kohler Cimarron, in with Toto Ultramax II or Drake II

Eric, My Kohler is between 5 and 10 years old. I purchased and moved into this home 5 years ago, and the problematic Kohler toilet was present but not new at that time. That said, I am very soured on Kohler, and "want" a Toto to replace it. After my "discussions" with Terry, I am leaning...
  2. Psale

Terry, 1. How are you able to determine which tank my Drake II is using? 2. Is it still possible to purchase a "new" 1.6 GPF UltraMax II? 3. I measured to the top of my Drake's seat, and its 17". It's quite a comfortable seat height for me, so I think I would need to get an ADA height?
  3. Psale

T0T0 Drake toilet product review

Hi Terry, Can the user adjust the float valve height in the UltraMax II, allowing more water to flow into the UltraMax II reservoir? I was thinking such an adjustment might even out the slight edge in "flush power" that the Toto Drake has over the UltraMax II.
  4. Psale

I have a poor flushing 1.6 GPF Kohler Cimarron k-4634 with the old style flapper valve assembly in my Master bathroom. Like I said, this Kohler is a bad flusher and clogs 2 or 3 times per month. I have decided to replace it with a Toto. I also have a Toto Drake II (at least I think it’s a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks