Search results

1. garya505

UF-B wire to shed for two circuits - two 14/2 or one 14/3?

I'm putting in UF-B cable to my shed. I want to circuits, one switched (for lights) and one unswitched. Would it be better to use two 14/2 cables or a single 14/3 cable? I know the cost will be a little more for the two 14/2 runs but that is not a big concern. With the single 14/3 they would...
  2. garya505

Correct order of components on drip system zones.

Abbreviations: PRF = Rainbird PRF-075-RBY Pressure Reducing Filter AVB = Orbit 51059 Atmospheric Vacuum Breaker ZoneValve = Rainbird 075DV or 100DV I have an existing system that I am adding 2 zones to, for drip irrigation only. The existing system has a main shutoff valve followed by filter...
  3. garya505

Looking for sink/disposal drain suggestions.

This is my current sink/disposal drain set-up. It drains OK and there are no functional problems, but I'd like to do it better. I suspect the trap isn't to code because of the transition from plastic tubular to the larger PVC and then back to the plastic again. I also don't like the center tee...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks