Search results

1. Asktom

TRAP ARMS

My newest UPC code book (2000) states in 1001.1 that "Not more than one (1) trap shall be permitted on a trap arm". Yet I see persons whose opinions I respect on this site referring to two traps on an arm for kitchen sinks, often using a double wye with a CO on the third inlet. Is my code book...
  2. Asktom

COYLE AND SEAHAWKS

Seattle area high schools have sent some outstanding football players to my University of Montana Griz team over the years. I suspect the U of M may be returning the favor with Brock Coyle joining the Seahawks.
  3. Asktom

Plastic closet rings

I see everyone at this forum saying to use plastic/stainless closet rings. Is there some problem with one piece plastic rings, aside from the fact that you have only one shot at getting the slots oriented correctly? Just curious.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks