Search results

1. jtuck

Any suggestions for a 15GPM need?

Thank you thatguy. You don't just give me the food, you teach me to fish. I appreciate that. RunsWithBison- It is to be used in a heat exchanger for a HTST Pasteurizer. The 15GPM and delta T are set by the heating and volume requirements of the HTST(controlled via pump). Nat. Gas is not...
  2. jtuck

Thank you thatguy, I think I am following you correctly. But I dont think I explained my purpose correctly. I need to create a closed system that recirculates the same water, ie. Heat water to 170 --> hot water is used at 15GPM and returned at 158F --> reheat water to 170F --> Reuse water...
  3. jtuck

Ok, thanks for the reply. But I kind of already knew the math to figure out the power involved. I guess more of what I was asking is the plumbing involved in hooking a system up in order to make sure I can mantain a steady flow ( at least 4hrs) of 170F water. I was thinking maybe a single...
  4. jtuck

I am looking for a solution to this problem: I need 15GPM with only a 12 Deg F rise (158F-170F) I am looking for the cheapest solution using three phase electric. Any Suggestions? Use is in a Heat Exchanger, Hot water is used to heat liquid then the cooler water needs to be reclaimed...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks