Search results

1. Heidi

Puzzling case of sewer smell only while showering

It is not the tile, it is something further down the line. We had our toilet in the basement pulled up and the smell from the toilet hole is the exact smell that seeps up in the master shower but only while showering. The latest expert we had to our house agrees that it must be a restriction...
  2. Heidi

Thanks for the link to John Bridge. However, I'm still puzzled as to how it could smell like rotten eggs and sewer when it's coming out through the tile floor. It is very definately not a mildew or rancid drain smell. Is there any way that a restriction further down the drain could cause a...
  3. Heidi

Thanks for the response. I don't think it's coming from the showerhead because the smells wafts up during the shower and also because I have stuck my nose everywhere in that shower that I can reach before, during, and after showering. If my nose knows anything, the smell seems to be coming up...
  4. Heidi

I have a tiled shower in the master bathroom that started smelling like sewer gas (rotten egg/bathroom smell) but only while showering. The shower is used every day. The trap is visible and is working and there are no issues with any of the other drains in the bathroom. I've had a couple of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks