Search results

1. Jon-J

Boiler problem

X - 2 for what Peter said. That is frightening. :eek:
  2. Jon-J

Most popular boiler brands?

You should also check out either the Buderus and Viessmann line of boilers. They both use the triple pass design to boost efficiency up to 86% for oil fired burners. Have installed over 10 of each of these in the past 8 months and though both are excellent choices, the Buderus is my choice...
  3. Jon-J

Trouble with one zone and general understanding

No worries here. I am off my medication so kid of snapped there ;- ) We gave them just enough info to to tell the pro who comes over what they think is wrong. Gotta love when that happens.
  4. Jon-J

Your the inspector and your right. My bad. Although every boiler we install is filled with 60/40 glycol/water and not straight water we are by code required to install autofeed/BFP valves I never use them to fill pressure on the sytem because of this. Out of the chance of diluting the glycol of...
  5. Jon-J

Um, heh Einstien, I never said anything about running the circulators . I said to ISOLATE each zone from the boiler, TURN THE BOILER OFF and then use a seperate pump to push the air out if they thought there was air in the line. If the boiler is installed and maintained properly, the press...
  6. Jon-J

Sounds like an air issue to me. Are there drains on each side of each zone? If so, turn your boiler off and isolate each zone. Take the zone that is giving you trouble and hook a wash machine hose up to one of the drains on the supply zone. Then take a hose and hook it to the return of the same...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks