Search results

1. D

Installing a fence over a leech bed

Is it a bad idea to install a split rail fence over a septic leech bed? Will the holes for posts cause a problem?
  2. D

Pine Floor Install

Okay that settles it I'm running the boards perpendicular. I would hate to have to redo it in a few years when the boards start warping, squeaking, and ripping out. Thanks to all for the valued advice! (private note to lakee911... Go Buckeyes!!)
  3. D

Pine Floor Install

It's OSB board. Will that hold the nails well enough to go parallel?
  4. D

Pine Floor Install

I really can't add 3/4 plywood due to the height problem it would cause. Any other ideas? I may just have to run it perpendicular and live with it. Thanks.
  5. D

Pine Floor Install

Installing a pine floor in a new addition. Boards will probably be 5-6 in wide. I am wondering how necessary it is to run the boards perpendicular to the floor joist. I would like to run them parallel. The sub floor is 3/4" T&G particle board with 4" of sprayed foam below. There is no basment...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks