Search results

1. Onlooker

Are there any other options for a small brick building?

I am a condo trustee in a 90 year old, 4 story brick building, with 4 units per floor, 2 on each side of the common hallway. The kitchen plumbing is all 90 years old and embedded between thick brick firewalls. There is no access to it, except by removing kitchen cabinets and cutting through...
  2. Onlooker

Raising a wall mounted toilet?

My mom is elderly and lives alone in a co-op. She is getting her bathroom made more handicap friendly, but has been told that there is no way to raise her wall-mounted toilet and there are no high wall mounted toilets. Her current one is about 14" off the floor, she says, and she really needs...
  3. Onlooker

How can a drain pipe in a brick wall be repaired?

I live in a 1929 brick building in which some the drain pipes (from tubs and kitchen sinks) are embedded into brick walls, two bricks thick on each side. One of these pipes has a crack in it so water floods into the basement. It needs to be repaired. It appears the only way to repair this is to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks