Search results

1. tjetson

8 shower heads on septic looking for grey water diverter

Hi, I have a huge shower on a septic system and in the summer time I was wanting to have the drain diverted to the sump pump pit to be injected outside to the plant beds. The drain will come down in a finished basement that will be covered with drywall. Is there a product that can be...
  2. tjetson

shower with six 2.5 gpm heads on well

Hi, trying to spec a pump for my new house it has a shower with 6x2.5gpm water tile bodysprays should i be going with a variable speed pump for this application? i read a page saying they are a scam and break quicker not sure if that is true or not. what would be the best way to meet...
  3. tjetson

old main shutoff valve

Hi, Wondering if anyone can tell me anything about this valve and how it works The city cannot find the outdoor main shut off valve to the house so I dont want to possibly break this valve or disturb it and run into a situation where I cannot shut the water down without freezing the pipe...
  4. tjetson

retrofit weeping tile

Hi, when installing weeping tile on an existing basement, Footing with concrete wall. do you run the weeping tile under the footing ? or drill threw the footing? It seems to me the smarter choice would be running it under the footing but then you will be very low to the sump pump please...
  5. tjetson

wanting to move toilet over a few feet

Hi, Could someone give me some advice on moving this toilet rough in to the location that is in green. I will be eliminating the one thats in red. The angle of the back water valve is throwing me off. thanks alot
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks