Search results

1. nymlake

Cadet tank/bowl bolt leak

Just installed a new American Standard Cadet 3. This product has the "Speed Connect System", meaning the tank to bowl bolts are preinstalled by AS. After I installed the new toilet, I notice a slight leak from one of the bolts. I've tightened the problematic bolt slightly a few times to see of...
  2. nymlake

Eljer Touch-Flush, missing flush valve seat

The 2 other toilets have valve seats and the newer flaps. One concern I have is I purchased a newer flapper ball and attempted to forcibly seal it with my fingers. Even with pressure around the flap a small leak persisted. I will try the sanding suggestion with a new flapper. If no luck, I think...
  3. nymlake

Thanks for the quick reply!
  4. nymlake

My older Eljer toilet has a poor seal causing water to run pretty constantly into the bowl. A quick inspection shows the flapper ball stop sits directly on top of the porcelean -- there is no flush valve seat. I tried a couple different rubber gaskets and cannot seem to get a tight seal. Think I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks