Search results

1. J

Toto Promenade? CST423

I'll email you with the order tomorrow. There is absolutely no hurry on the order as we don't even have the tile guy lined up yet. Thanks for your site, Terry. Lots of good info, and happy to keep the money local.
  2. J

Budget toilet choices

Don't buy at Lowes See my post here:
  3. J

Comment for the plumbers and big box

I'm not a plumber but I thought I'd pass this along. My Wife and I are big proponents of buying locally, and go out of our way to shun big box. However, while at Lowe's doing some research I noticed something that might be of interest with people who are trying to compete with big box. We...
  4. J

Toto Promenade? CST423

Thanks I'll probably go with the 1.6. The bathroom is primarily used by a teenager who is, shall we say, a "prodigious producer." I'm the guy up in Everett/Seattle Hill that emailed you last week about the Toto toilet/sink combo. Still waiting to get the tiling scheduled but I will send you...
  5. J

Toto Promenade? CST423

GMax flush It looks like I have to go with the 1.6 GPF to get the GMax flush.
  6. J

Toto Promenade? CST423

Thanks for the quick feedback Do you recommend the 1.28 GPF over the 1.6? I'm looking at the models and some are not available in Sedona Beige, which is what the better 2/3 picked out.
  7. J

Toto Promenade? CST423

Any opinions? We need a round bowl toilet for a very small powder room and my Wife prefers the Promenade over the Drake. We'll be pairing it with a Toto Clayton pedestal sink. It seems very similar to the Drake to me but I wanted to see if anyone had any experience or opinions.
  8. J

Double Cyclone vs. E-Max

After reading these forums while shopping for a toilet we changed our minds about the Kohler because of it's poor cleaning ability and are now looking at Toto. Some of the different models have different flushing mechanisms and I really not clear on the differences. Can someone explain...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks