Search results

1. smeylink

Fill Valve Toto Ultramax Suggetions

Well 2nd time cleaning didn't help. 528MP a good valve for replacement? Saw a 528PRO and another version as well... Wondered what the difference was and better yet what the group things a good replacement is for the Toto Ultramax G Flush 1.6 toilets is. Need the flapper too. Saw a universal...
  2. smeylink

Garbage Disposal Backs up 2nd sink help?

Being from WI and purchasing a WI products we like to call thinks what we call things.... When you were in school where did you get your drink from... ;-) Bubbler of course because... Kohler is from WI and is what they called it and I went to a WI school. ;- ) Now I don't have family that...
  3. smeylink

Quick update, rented a power snake and ended up with a blockage at the very last bend into the vertical pipe going down to the main. Glad I kept going as I would have never guessed it would be that far away from the sink that was causing this. Thanks again for the tips and help!
  4. smeylink

Fill Valve Toto Ultramax Suggetions

Cleaned out once and worked better going to try again on one of my two toilets that are about 12 yrs old Blue top Toto Power Gravity fill valve 1.6 gal/flush toilet, the replacement top at HD wasn't the right version. If a 2nd time isn't a charm what is the best valve to replace with...
  5. smeylink

Worth getting / renting a 1/2" drain snake and running it down to clear? Or best approach to clear the drain?
  6. smeylink

I have a double sink, 1 with a Garbage disposal and one is just a sink. Both have a P trap then they Y into the main drain. Did have a plumber at my house to assist on a different job and he noted all the plumbing looked ok including the vent which was one of my concerns/questions but he...
  7. smeylink

Two frost proof wall hydrant advise needed; Farm and House

At my folks house their 15 yr old frost free wall hydrant don't fully stop running. From what I understand better to replace then try to fix. Mom hand strength isn't the best and is the one who uses the hydrant the most. I saw some 1/4 turn models, but as I suspected they aren't ball valves...
  8. smeylink

New shower won't work.

Glad to see customer service is still being found. I live near ******* and use them often, however Electrical dimmers I don't purchase from them (fan or light) due to problems I have found. I just posted a question regarding shower faucets and Delta 1700 model was noted by two users being very...
  9. smeylink

Bathroom Vent Fan - NuTone vs. Panasonic

Basement location looking at Broan and Nutone fan only models (from Wisconsin and favor of course WI business when I can) Was looking at QTRE110 and QTREN110 (N in the second is the Nutone model). The Nutone model shows .4 amps and the Broan shows .3 amps for these energy star units...
  10. smeylink

shower faucet recommendation

Looked at the Grohe web page and looks to fancy for my blue jeans. 8-) Delta 1700 series looks to be nice option of temp and volume adjustments. We added a adjustment to the upstairs shower on the shower head to adjust the volume so when soaping we could reduce the flow w/o changing the temp...
  11. smeylink

shower faucet recommendation

Looking for info on what is good make/model that includes easy to repair in the future. Planning on staying here a while and want to install something I don't need to "fix". We use a tankless water heater so normally run 100% hot water (set the controler at the temp we want) sometimes we do...
  12. smeylink

Lasco 48ACTRI Alcove question Rough Opening

Lasco is sending a rep out to look at the unit. Thanks Jimbo for the notation that that is not correct. Was assuming it was plumbing black magic that 48 meant to add 1 inch for rough opening.
  13. smeylink

Calling them in a hour when they open 8am PST. Wondering where you found the tolerances noted for this item. I have the Technical spec sheet and no tolerances noted. This may be helpful when talking to them.
  14. smeylink

Framing Dimensions show 48 inchs for the width, built walls with this information, however unit is 48-1/2 wide on the bottom rear section (3 section remodel unit). Moving 1 wall is easy, however what is the best way to install? Do I install the bottom section and than build the alcove around...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks