Search results

1. Sbilly

trane heat pump

I have a 2004 model 2.5 ton trane heat pump split system. I am having problems with the unit icing up in cold weather and not defrosting. I had a company out and said it was a bad control board and sensor $850 to repair. It did not repair. The unit will only heat up to about 70 in the house and...
  2. Sbilly

trane heat pump

i just bought a house built in 2005 with a Trane Heat pump split system, Mooresville, NC. During the fall the unit worked fine, cooled the house nicely. Now that winter is hear I am having issues. I set the thermostat on 70 and during the day it stays warm, but if I try to raise the set point to...
  3. Sbilly

Polybutylene piping info

I purchased a house in 2002 that was built 1998. I am trying to sell my home now. I was just informed by the inspector that the piping is PB he thinks. He said the joints are with copper. It does NOT have plastic joints. I was totally unaware of anything about PB. He said most builders quit...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks