Search results

1. Tightwoods

Floor Mount Rear Outlet Final Decision

I am replacing an older Gerber Ultra 21-310 backflush toilet. It works great but have had enough of the Sloan Flushmate "shotgun" going off with every flush. Toto would be my top choice but they told me they don't offer a floor mount/rear outlet. After thoroughly searching this forum and...
  2. Tightwoods

Backflush Toilet Gasket

I wish to replace an older Gerber 21-310 backflush toilet (4 1/4" rough-in / Sloan Flushmate). It works great but is too noisy. I'm considering a quieter American Standard Yorkville Vormax (4" rough-in), or similar. Are there any neoprene gaskets that would compensate for the small 1/4"...
  3. Tightwoods

Aquastat Compatibility for Tekmar 356

I am installing radiant heat in my house (PEX tubing/circulating pumps/Tekmar 356 outdoor reset) and think I should upgrade my aquastat for better control and efficiency. Right now the boiler (L8148A aquastat) is only serving 1 zone, a Reznor unit heater in the basement. A Megastor indirect DHW...
  4. Tightwoods

Back Flush Seal Choices

I am installing a Gerber 21-310 back outlet toilet. It came with a Harvey's No-Seep No.3 urethane wax toilet bowl gasket with polyethylene flange. http://www.wmharvey.com/prod/cat3/noseep/no3.php Will this do a good job or is there something better? Would a FERNCO Wax Free Toilet Seal Work...
  5. Tightwoods

Need Dishwasher Snap Aerator

I am trying to find a dishwasher snap aerator to connect a 15/16†male faucet spout (Peerless Oil Rubbed Bronze Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray, Lowe’s #P99596-OB) to a (Frigidaire Ultra Quiet II, model #FDP635RFR3). The dishwasher coupling needs to be a large diameter short snap fitting...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks