Search results

1. Martinpaul12

Food

Hi Peanut9199, Well dude,Thanks for posting these topic here and asking for the opinion on it.My answer is that cell is not responislbe for Obesity.Food is also not responsible for fatness and obesity.Only reason is that less workout results into indissolubleness of fats and sugar which...
  2. Martinpaul12

Blood Pressure Question

Hi Cookie, Well,My answer is No Because doctors are not always taking the blood pressure in consideration.Blood pressure is main gate for all big and deadly problems.So I request to all doctors to check the periodically blood pressure of every patients.So many problems are arrived due to...
  3. Martinpaul12

Swine Flue

Hi Cass, Well,Swine influenza virus (SIV) is any strain of the influenza family of viruses that is endemic in pigs.As of 2009, the known SIV strains include influenza C and the subtypes of influenza A known as H1N1, H1N2, H3N1, H3N2, and H2N3. Swine influenza virus is common throughout pig...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks