Search results

1. divesnob

Bathroom faucet stem make from pic

To clear up some confusion (perhaps simply on my part) I've recorded a couple of videos of me taking the stem out of the wall and then disassembling the stem itself so that perhaps someone here has a better understanding of exactly what I'm dealing with here. (1)...
  2. divesnob

By the packing nut - you mean the nut furthest to the right in the picture of the stem? That piece is used to hold the "cover" on. It comes off the stem. And the other set of threads just after the nut (to tighten the stem) is useless for me. I just thread it in and it's tightened...
  3. divesnob

Wondering if the center stem piece itself can be replaced. I can remove the rubber cap on the end and pull the ceramic section and stem piece all the way out. I think this work was done in the early '1990s based on when I know previous owners had remodeled the condo and the history of the...
  4. divesnob

Updating this with a picture of handles.
  5. divesnob

I have this faucet stem that I need to replace (both hot and cold actually). And the local plumbing experts can source the maker of it. I was hoping someone on here might. Thx.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks