Search results

1. P

Kitchen hot water pressure

We relocated our hot water heater today for some remodeling. All of the bathroom faucets/tubs are working fine, but the kitchen hot water is only coming out at a trickle. Cold water is fine. The faucet is a Grohe Ladylux, and I have checked the usual suspect filter on that. The kitchen...
  2. P

Heat Pumps/Well Pump Problem

Hello We have 2 heat pumps fed by a 1/2hp well. The "control board" for the well went out today while we were out, thus no water feeding the heat pumps. It's been around 30 deg here today. We replaced the control board for the pump, so we now have water, but I cannot get water through...
  3. P

Water Source Heat Pump Discharge

Hello- Not sure if this is the correct forum to post, but here goes... We have 2 water source heat pumps that discharge into a "french drain" type of setup. Last winter, I began to notice water seeping form the ground and washouts occurring out in the yard, approximately 100' from the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks