Search results

1. tesla

Wax Rings Are Too Small or Too Big

When the toilet flange is flush with the floor it seems that 2 wax rings might be too much and 1 ring might be too little. Which would be the better solution? Also, are 2 standard wax rings the equivalent of 1 number 10 ring? In addition, I have a number 10 wax ring with the horn. Anyone ever...
  2. tesla

Drake II Tank to Toilet Gasket

Just got part number 9bu004e which is a Drake tank to bowl gasket. It doesn't look anything like the one on my Drake II. Did they change the gasket from first generation Drake to Drake II? Will it fit anyway? Thanks
  3. tesla

Ultramax Install over poor flooringl installation...Pics

Ultramax II base is longer and narrower than the one it replaces. Fake wood was installed around the toilet so that the toilet sits on the concrete inside of the flooring. The front edge of the base is right on top of the edge of the wood floor and there are gaps on the sides. The back 2-3...
  4. tesla

Old Wax

Unused toilet wax been baking out in my hot Dallas garage for 2 summers now (and 2 winters but our winters are pretty lame). Is it OK to use?
  5. tesla

Drake II Tank Lid Butts Up Against Wall Which is Causing Condensation Damage...PIC

I want to buy 2 more of these toilets but need to find a solution to this problem first. The tank lid has a small air vent in the back where the wall damage is (see pictured). Condensation stays in the tank with the exception of where it wicks out the air vent onto the wallpaper. This happened...
  6. tesla

Drake II Chip....Anything to Worry About?

Just unpacked a Drake II. Noticed that the drain hole (correct terminology?) on the underside of the bowl is out of round, slightly unlevel and has a tiny chip around the rim. Is this within normal range?
  7. tesla

MaP Scores on Old Toilets

Where can I get em? I have a Universal Rundles manufactured in July of 94. Tank and bowl are model numbers 4481 and 4490. They seem like dogs but I'm curious what breed it is.
  8. tesla

2 Piece Gwenyth vs 1 Piece

Prefer 1 piece but a couple of things are holding me back....price and Map rating. Terry states that anything over 500 Map is overkill but the 1 piece is rated at 500 which is at the minimum recommendation. The 2 piece is rated at 800 which to me means that it will never clog unless some foreign...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks