Search results

1. GasGuzz

BW 50gal MI5036FBN – High Altitude

Dealer spec’d the Brad-Wht in the title. What makes a WH “high altitude� Thanks.
  2. GasGuzz

BW 50gal MI5036FBN – High Altitude

Contractor spec’d a BW in the title. What makes a WH “high altitude� Thanks.
  3. GasGuzz

Fill Valve and Overflow Pipe

I understand the overflow pipe prevents the tank from overflowing. The fill valve has tube that flows into the pipe while filling. Since the overflows empties to the drain, what then is the function of water tube from the fill valve?
  4. GasGuzz

Toto Supreme won’t stop filling

My first Toto, replaced a Kohler. Brand spanking new, installed last night and just turned on the water supply. Power Gravity Type-A valve. When I apply upward pressure on the float/canister lid with the tip my finger it stops, otherwise it drips and hisses on/off. Do these have a break-in...
  5. GasGuzz

Toto Supreme - Toilet Flange Height

Hello, my name is Dan… First time post, been lurking for a little while (and learned about Toto here). Just tiles the master bath and getting ready to raise flange and install toilet. My reading tells me the consensus (albeit still contentious) is to set the bottom of the 4x3 flange flush...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks