Search results

1. Stevecater

Uponor hePEX in slab repair - PROPEX or QS20 Compression?

Hi Even though I borrowed a FLIR infrared camera to check heat run location I apparently missed one return leg and naturally, drilled for a tapcon right dead center of the tubing:eek:. The tubing is 1/2" Uponor hePEX which can be used with propex expander system or QS20 compression. Since the...
  2. Stevecater

Kitchen Sink Odor

Hi I installed a double bowl sink about 5 years ago. A year or 2 in the bowl farthest from the trap had a rank odor, like something decaying. It was detectable on the left but not as bad. I will attach a pic for clarity. The left bowl is closest to the trap. The dishwasher hose has a...
  3. Stevecater

Pump shuts off when demand peaks

Hi, I have a Pumptrol switch on a submersible pump (165'). It's a new (1 year) install, 7gpm water recovery rate, 5gpm pump. I have a recurring (and very annoying) problem that when I run a couple sprinklers outside if anyone flushes a toilet or opens a tap for very long the pressure drops to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks