Search results

1. D

flange extender

Anyone know of a fange extender that I can install on my cast iron flange to bring it up 1"(new tile floor after complete).Can I get it at 1/2" increment ? Do suiox make them? Also is all johnny bolts locations same on all toilet? I will be replacing the eisting toilet.
  2. D

Are all toilet bolt locations the same

Fellow plumber/showroom sale person: Do all toilet drain, horn are exatly the same with the johnny bolts locations all universal? I beleive it approx 7" apart from each other? Correct? I'm looking for a spacers extender to apply on a 7"ring and hopefully the othr holes on that ring...
  3. D

Do I see a flange or top of a drain pipe

Hi.Sound stupid, but here my question. I recently removed my vinyl/underlayment(3/8") to get ready to install a ceramic tile flooring. I notice that after taken the wax off, the item I see is a cast iron looking flange or ring of a drain pipe(not sure). It have two v shape cut out where I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks