Search results

1. 46&2

Bath spout rough-in/Nipple or Sweat

OK, thanks guys, Iv'e got it pretty much worked out. Now my questions are: 1. Is there a standardized method of measuring nipples? Seems like with a dry fit there is about 1/2" of thread used per end; this is probably a bit less with thread sealant...yes, 3/8" maybe? With the spouts that I...
  2. 46&2

Boy dies in Septic tank

More COWBELL! Now that was funny! Thanks
  3. 46&2

Boy dies in Septic tank

Indeed! Saw them in Charlotte a few weeks ago....great! Spiral out! Matt
  4. 46&2

Boy dies in Septic tank

Not necessarily. Last year I put a small septic system toward the back of my property for my Dad's RV; The smallest concrete tank I could buy was 250Gal. It is rectangular maybe 3x4x3 and it has a 12x12 square opening in the top. All of my boys could easily fit through the opening and my oldest...
  5. 46&2

Boy dies in Septic tank

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the septic process as an effective means of sewage treatment; however like ANY "system" it needs to be properly designed, installed, and maintained; if done properly it will work as designed for decades; conversely, a poorly designed, installed, or...
  6. 46&2

Thanks R /w B, I measured it up last night and I can use 45's for the shower route, so based on HJ's feedback, thats the plan for the top half.
  7. 46&2

Hi y'all, this is my first post on this forum; I've found tons of great info here in the past....so thank you! I'm re-modeling my master bath. I have all of my new valves and trim, and I'm working on roughing-in the Tub/Shower valve, and I have a few questions. First off I need a bit of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks