Search results

1. pmandra

Bathtub handles spin - replace handles? Cartridges? Stems?

With photos Hi, Please see attached photos. As you can see, the blue cylinder I removed (is that a cartridge?) is slightly cracked and is a little worse for wear. Is this the likely problem causing the handle to spin and should replacing it help? (BTW - what brand does this look like?)...
  2. pmandra

Bathtub handles spin - replace handles? Cartridges? Stems?

Hi, My bathtub has two handles - one controlling 'hot' and one controlling 'cold'. Lately, I've had a difficult time turning the water off because the handles are now able to spin completely around (previously, they would stop at the proper point and turn off the water). I removed the...
  3. pmandra

Low water pressure from tub water pipe

Hi All, I have low water pressure form both hot and cold taps from my tub. I removed the tub spout, yet the water is still running out slowly from the pipe in the wall. The shower also makes a noise as the water flows from the tub, so I am guessing this has something to do with the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks