Search results

1. A

Urinal plumbing leaking

I bought a plastic j trap, the part from the wall doesn't come out so I can only replace the J piece. I put it on and voila, still leaking, so I tighten it more and stopped the leak on the trap arm to the tail bend but still the tail piece leaks where it joins the trap bend, so I tighten and...
  2. A

Urinal plumbing leaking

first thanks for your prompt replies. It is the trap bend I am replacing. Ian, it is leaking there but also at the first joint too. I tightened them more and more but was concerned about possibly stripping them or going too far. I don't remember a seal when I took it off but will go...
  3. A

Urinal plumbing leaking

I am just the handy guy at local Hostel (kinda Hotel) and well I got assigned to look at the smelly urinal to see what I could do or should we call a plumber. Well let me tell you they don't me anywhere near enough to do that. But I went ahead and took off the bottom pipes and the u pipe was...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks