Search results

1. BigHornRam

Mortar Glass Block Shower

I'm enclosing a corner shower construction with a glass block wall. The wall has 2 angles which will cause the outside mortar joint to be a couple inches across the outside edge of the wall. Is this acceptable to have a big mortar joint like this? Documentation states to make mortar joints...
  2. BigHornRam

Dual Flush: Video shopping

I've been trying to compare Dual Flush toilets, an obvious shopping comparison would be to watch them in action! Given today's technology, I've been able to find video online showing the Caroma in action. I've been disappointed in my search for others. Specifically I'd like to see and hear a...
  3. BigHornRam

Glacier Bay Glacier Bay Dual Flush HET AIO Toilet

Can anyone provide any information on the Glacier Bay Dual Flush available at Home Depot? This toilet sells for $158 and according to the MaP test report it rates at 1000 grams! I have not been able to locate any reviews or specifics about flushing technology etc. Can anyone provide any...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks