Search results

1. W

3" OD to 4" Flange?

Thanks All.
  2. W

3" OD to 4" Flange?

Thanks, Let me clarify Sounded like you were describing a gasket. Basically the pipe is 4"OD, which means less than 4" ID, and putting a smaller pipe inside of that would reduce it down to almost 2" which is not code. Therefore, I guess I need to solvent weld the 4"ID flange to the outside...
  3. W

3" OD to 4" Flange?

GC Here, plumber roughed a 4" OD PVC waste. I have a 3" flush valve Jacuzzi toilet and do not want to reduce inside the waste since that will make the opening too small. Is a outside mount 4" flange safe? In other words, solvent welding the flange to the outside of the stack, is that...
  4. W

New Upstair Bath: Vent Ques?

thanks..any ideas Thanks HJ. Any ideas of how best to do this and why they may have already approved the wet vent plans...after all that is what it is right? Thanks!
  5. W

New Upstair Bath: Vent Ques?

Hi Newbie here: Adding 5pc bath upstairs. Existing downstairs vent Stack (4" cast) runs upstairs in middle of new bath. Can I 90 degree the exsisting vent and bring it to back of house (new bath cantilevered off house two feet) and use for waste for new fixtures and run up a separate vent off...
  6. W

Wet Vent: Existing stack bend?

Adding 5pc bath upstairs. Existing downstairs vent Stack (4" cast) runs upstairs in middle of new bath. Can I 90 the exsisting vent and bring it to back of house (new bath cantilevered off house two feet) and use for waste for new fixtures and run up a separate vent off of that? My...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks