Search results

1. D

Archway, Help please...I'm out of ideas

I like the pillar idea. I think without the pillar it looks like crap. If you aren't planning on selling who cares what other people think make your house the way you want it. Do what the wife wants you have to live with her. I am by no means a DIYer or a contractor or anything like...
  2. D

Steel entry door weatherstripping - where to find?

Steel Orange: That doesn't apply here because I have purchased all possibilities at HD and Lowes to try them. The closest that I found has two strips sticking up and they are about 1/2 inch or maybe 3/8 inch. Mine can not be longer than 1/8 inch. When I use the others it doesn't...
  3. D

Steel entry door weatherstripping - where to find?

I am searching for this similar issue as well. I have a steel door in the entry way between my house and my garage. THere are no markings on the door to indicate the manufacturer. The door is steel. The old door bottom slides in and out from the bottom of the door. Anything I have found at...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks