Search results

1. MarcoPolo

Kinetico Sulfur Guard vs. Culligan Iron-Cleer

just had a Kinetico 2100 uninstalled from my house after 3 months due to bad item or bad installation. I still believe the right Kinetico system may work, but don't want to get burned again, so looking at all other options and want to know if anyone out there has advice for me. I have a well...
  2. MarcoPolo

Kinetico Sulfur Guard vs. Culligan Iron-Cleer

I just had a Kinetico 2100 uninstalled from my house, so looking at other options and want to know if anyone out there has advice for me. I have a well and in my aread there tends to be high iron, sulfu and manganese. My well: 3-7 ppm iron (both ferrous and ferric) 3.5 ppm Hydrogen...
  3. MarcoPolo

Kinetico Sulfur Guard vs. Culligan Iron-Cleer/Gold Softner

looking at other options and want to know if anyone out there has advice for me. I have a well and in my aread there tends to be high iron, sulfu and manganese. My well: 3-7 ppm iron (both ferrous and ferric) 3.5 ppm Hydrogen Sulfide 2.0 ppm manganese 7.2-7.5 ph 247 TDS Some...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks