Search results

1. S

American Standard Cadet 3 Three Toilet consumer product review

Thanks for all the help Terry. I know it may seem silly to you to be talking about a Toto in a Cadet thread, but I posted in this thread first because I very seriously considering buying a Cadet 3, but I have since been converted to the Toto Drake mostly because of all of the helpful info I 've...
  2. S

I've learned quite a bit from posts on this thread and I appreciate everyone's input. I'm starting to lean toward the Toto Drake (elongated), but I have a few more questions. 1) For a 12" rough-in, what is the total length from the rear wall to the front of the bowl? I've looked at the spec...
  3. S

Cadet 3, Toto Drake, or Kohler? I was seriously considering installing a couple of American Standard compact Elongated Cadet 3 toilets in my house which will be a very pleasant upgrade from a couple of terrible peerless toilets, but now I'm hesitant after reading quite a few of the posts in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks