Search results

1. P

Black Spots in Bathtub.

Same "greasy" black spots -Gone (maybe for good??) After reading these posts & talking to AO Smith water heater support the only source of rubber in my copper H20 supply is the flex connectors. AO Smith said the Anode usually causes "smelly" water. I replaced the flex connectors with flex...
  2. P

Need help/advice regarding oily substance on surface of hot water in basin

No more plex, no specks so far Replaced the plex stainless/rubber with flex copper, the plex was in poor shape - so far the hot water is running clear. I emailed AO Smith who made the water heater to see if the anode could be the problem, will see what they advise.
  3. P

Need help/advice regarding oily substance on surface of hot water in basin

Same problem, I hope it is the plex to/from water heater We have lived in our house > 10 years, no black greasy specks in the hot water until I replaced our gas water heater. I installed the new one with the flexible stainless connectors. -- I will replace them tomorrow with flex coper and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks