Search results

1. suem600

How far from wall

I have been reading all the reviews of toilets. I would like to get the Toto Ultramax 2 with G-flush. But I don't see how to tell how far the toilet comes out fom the wall. My bathroom is smal . The current toilet is 30.5 inches from wall to edge of seat and can't be any further than that...
  2. suem600

How to remove Rainsoft

I bought a house that had a $3000.00 Rainsoft water softener installed in 2003. The water softener was last serviced in 2006. It was turned off at least 2 years ago. I have no idea if it works. The salt tank is filled with water. Should I pay Rainsoft to come out and service this unit to see if...
  3. suem600

American Standard Champion with skid marks

My Champion always has skid marks. The back of the bowl looks like it has water flow marks. I think there is not enough water coming into the bowl to entirely flush it. Inside the tank, the water comes to the half way mark. How can I increase the amount of water in the tank and the bowl. At...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks