Search results

1. Brendoni

Convert standard Toto toilet to WASHLET+

No different than drilling into a porcelain tile with a diamond hole saw. Thickness was approximately 5/16”, similar to a floor tile. Hole size is 1-1/2” which is just enough to slip the plug and water connection through. View from below:
  2. Brendoni

Convert standard Toto toilet to WASHLET+

Did exactly that, here is my result for a 20 years old Ultimate with Power Gravity flush
  3. Brendoni

Toto Soft Close Repair?

Thanks for the head up. To be honest, I have not taken apart the several SS114 seats that need to be repaired. When I get around to it, will put up pics. From my limited research I have here, it seems the older seats were made in USA for TOTO by Centoco, so it's possible the mechanism are...
  4. Brendoni

Anti Sweat Valve problem?

Sorry I missed your response. Thank you Wise One, that does make sense, no need to fix something that ain’t broken.
  5. Brendoni

Toto Soft Close Repair?

I have been following this topic for some time. In my opinion, the older Toto S114 seats are more comfortable and better looking than the newer S114 version, so being able to repair them will be nice. I would assume the easiest thing to do is just replace the cylinders. The good news is Toto...
  6. Brendoni

Thanks for the replies, however, I should have rephrased my question more clearly; Since it seems if the water in the toilet tank is warm enough, it will evaporated easily creating condensation under the lid of the tank, which was in my client case. So I figure that the tempering valve should...
  7. Brendoni

While searching Google, I came across someone who has asked a similar question two years ago on GardenWeb but no answers for it. In her case, she did not mentioned any anti-sweat valve installed. Here is the link to her question...
  8. Brendoni

Hi, I have a strange situation where I was not able to find information regarding the problem that a client of mine has with two Toto CST 626CEFG toilets. Both have identical problem, where you remove the tank lids and they are completely wet inside. My first thought was that the fill valve...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks