Search results

1. gregnoob

Sillcock with odd connection

Good morning everyone, I've got a sillcock that is leaking like crazy. This started as a really slow drip and is now a steady stream. Trouble is that this house still has polybutylene piping which I have not got around to replacing and I've never worked with polybutylene before. I have...
  2. gregnoob

Trouble with p-trap

I am installing a new pedestal sink in my bathroom but ran into a problem with the p-trap assembly... I bought one of those kinds that has the 90 degree down turn that gets glued into the stub-out and then connects to the curved part of the trap by a big screw so that you can turn the...
  3. gregnoob

Badger 1 electrical requirements...

Will a Badger 1 garbage disposal run off a dedicated 15A circuit? Specs: Type of Feed: Continuous On/Off Control: Wall Switch Motor: Single Phase HP: 1/3 Volts: 120 HZ: 60 RPM: 1725 Amp. (Avg. Load): 6.7 Thanks!
  4. gregnoob

Final word on Air Admittance Valves

Hey everyone! I just finished moving my kitchen sink about 10 feet. Moving the copper and drain was fairly simple (once you forget what hours in a tiny crawl space was like). The final step is to put in the vent. I have two options: 1) Put in a traditional vent that will hook up into...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks