Search results

1. B

Help with angle stops under my sink

Part of the deal with this place, is that I take care of all this kind of stuff. I'm paying very little rent
  2. B

I can't really get into the area where the angle stop is to take a picture. But I measured it and its 3/4" across - which is why it fits the threading of 1/2" flare I guess... CONFUSING!!
  3. B

as a total novice to in this sort of thing, part of the trouble I'm having is how these things are measure and labled. For example, a 1/2" flare fitting is actually 3/4" across the threading. 1/2" IP is about 7/8" across the threading. I guess what I need is something that is 3/4" across...
  4. B

Your other option is call your landlord and have him fix the leaky plumbing. Part of the deal with this place, is that I take care of all this kind of stuff. I've never heard of old copper snapping? I'll wait for others to reply. The copper pipe is about 60 years old... it's pretty...
  5. B

I need to replace some VERY old hardware going from my angle stops under the bathroom sink, to the faucet above. The angle stops are really old and aren't the standard 1/2" size, so I'm having trouble finding the right line to replace the old stuff. Obviously, the easiest thing to do would...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks