Search results

1. Bak Pax

Brush In Can

Hey, thanks for the info. Glad to know the life expectancy of this stuff is so short. That may explain why sometimes, after finding a joint which came unglued, reglueing it, and having it come undone again........... what the problem might be. That is what I like about these forums, I really...
  2. Bak Pax

Brush In Can

Hey, that was a good one. It was better quality hair than I thought because when I looked again, they were $.96 each and still a "hair" over a buck when shipping was added. I bought 10, which should keep me happy for quite a few years.
  3. Bak Pax

Brush In Can

Upper.... Thanks. They were $.69 each, w/shipping they came to a hair over a buck each. I'm happy!
  4. Bak Pax

Brush In Can

I am paying about $7.50 for less than a quart size............... $3.50! Wow! Where's that deal at? I'm interested.
  5. Bak Pax

Brush In Can

ya, Gary, got bad news for you. I have seen them online. My problem is I have "googled" every conceivable way to find them when I want them, but no luck. As I mentioned in the previous post, I paid $3.74 for a small can this morning, just so I could have the dang brush! I remember them...
  6. Bak Pax

Brush In Can

I have about 7 acres of pasture land in various stages of pvc irrigation. I make my own sprinkler "holders" out of pvc. Consiquently, I go through a lot of pvc glue. The largest can of glue is cheaper than 4-5 cans of smaller cans, but the brush in the big can causes me to waist so much glue...
  7. Bak Pax

Brush In Can

I guess when a person has a problem, that is when they start looking for the right forum. With that, thanks for being here! I will use your help, and maybe I can help some of you, too. Does anyone out there know a site on the net where I can order the lid that goes on the can of PVC...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks