Search results

1. Nettlewarbler

Old Pot Drainage Gulley

Mornin all , I'v been laying some 4 inch plastic drainage pipes in the garden and back yard . I'v laid all the pipework , which is for rain water drainage only . I now need to connect the pipework to an old Clay gulley thats under the kitchen window , it has a stone hopper head above the gulley...
  2. Nettlewarbler

Problem removing bath

Hi there , i'm planning on replacing the bathtub with a new shower enclosure . I received the fittings today , mostly compression . i removed the bath panel and swiched off the cold water supply , I found i could remove a current elbow connection and fit a 15mm stop end to the nut that was left...
  3. Nettlewarbler

S-Connections

mornin all , i bought a shower with a mixer valve . the fittings include 2 S-Connections . which look like two long offset threads . the 1/2 inch thread gets covered in PTFE Tape and is screwed into the pipework . the larger one is for fitting the valve .with my main pipework coming up the wall...
  4. Nettlewarbler

Old pipes

Hello all , i pulled the washer out yesterday , as water was showing on the plyboard base underneath . I don't know when the pipework was fitted , but it must be at least 10 years old . I has a washer connection for both hot and cold pipes . only the blue connection ( for the cold pipe is being...
  5. Nettlewarbler

shower pipes

hello all , my first questions for you . I want to remove the old bath , then put a small mixer shower in it's place . The bath tub pipework is connected to the combi boiler , would it be ok to use the same pipe fittings for the shower . And is it ok to use compression fittings to do the job...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks