Search results

1. SliderJeff

Is it possible for weather changes to shatter a Toto Ultramax?

Hey gang, I finally ordered 2 of these gems for my house a couple weeks ago from ****. They were sent via a freight company and I opened the boxes and did a cursory inspection before the driver left. One of the toilets was immediately installed in our upper guest bath and the other has been...
  2. SliderJeff

Any options for exhaust fan in downstairs master that currently has none?

Hey guys, I'm having my bathroom retiled and shower completely redone with the kerdi stuff from Schluter. Currently there is no exhaust fan in this room. I'd like to have one added, but as this is downstairs, I think I am S.O.L. I have no idea why the brainiacs that built the house didn't...
  3. SliderJeff

Is there a way for a novice to measure air flow through registers at home?

Hey guys, I live in Houston and own a two story home. Here's my setup: A/C Model (2): Armstrong Concept 1200 Heater Model #1: G1N80AT075D12A Armstrong Ultra V Tech 80 Heater Model #2: GHJ075D16 Armstrong Ultra SX80 3.5 Ton Unit Downstairs 3 Ton Unit Upstairs I've lived here...
  4. SliderJeff

Delta 1700 Thermostatic valve - don't see this on Delta site

More questions... 1.) I went to the Delta site and tried to find mention of the Delta 1700 series thermostatic valve with the volume control. Is that what they are now calling TempAssure? If not, what should I be looking for on the site? 2.) Is there anything special that needs to be...
  5. SliderJeff

Newbie question... how to measure flow rate of a shower?

Hey guys, Since I seem to be plaguing the forum with lots of questions tonight, it looks like I need to add a new one. How exactly would I go about measuring the flow rate of a give shower location in my home? Do I take off the shower head, get a graduated bucket and a stopwatch and time...
  6. SliderJeff

Need advice on good "shower system" or fixture for remodel w/lower flow rate shower

Hey guys, Boy am I glad I found this place. I stumbled onto Terry's toilet review portion of the site and just noticed today that there is a plumbing forum. Glad to be here. Ok, so I am in the Houston, Texas area and we are having our shower and floor in the master bathroom remodeled...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks