Search results

1. expert87

need help with proper AC size

Here is the axact info written on the unit: Cooling Capacity 24000BTU/HR Cooling Capacity (SASO) 5420 Watt -------------- Elictrical 220 V / 1ph / 60 HZ Pwer Cool 2880 W - 13.5A Pwer (SASO) 3250W-15A Power heat ----- -------------------- Refregerant R22-910g Note: the AC has...
  2. expert87

Thanks I went and bought another 2 tons AC It is one of those with giant compressors-thats what is written in the manual and on the AC unit-. I found in the manual that max BTU is about 24,000 would that be good? Or shall I return it?
  3. expert87

I used to believe that is true but as it seems it is not true at all.... here is a small graph that might help:: X represents the AC BC = Book Cabinet "about 2 meters high....doesn't touch the ceiling Hw = Hall way had to add zzzz to represent vacant...the forum doesn't like using space to...
  4. expert87

Hi; I need help choosing the correct AC size for my room the room is about 320 squared feet "32 meter squared"....It is connected directly to my kitchen "small one...about 190squared feet"...the kitchen has no cooling unit, ventilation fan is on when cooking only and air flow is at minimum so...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks