Search results

1. D

220v/50amp to Shop

Yes, I think that is the way to go! Wish I had done it before :rolleyes:. Now I gotta try to see if I can find some mobile home cable. Regards, Jim
  2. D

220v/50amp to Shop

I have decided to do just that, Dave. I've got my "grocery" list made, except for the wire. May look for some Mobile Home cable. My neighbor is a mobile home installer, so he will probably be able to help me there. Looks like the biggest part of the job will the be trenching, and I'm not...
  3. D

220v/50amp to Shop

:o No conduit was used. The panel in the garage has plenty of spaces, but not sure of the amps. I believe, though, it is a 100amp box. My friend gave it to me when he found he needed 200amps in his big RV garage.....for whatever reason. The panel at the house is a GE. It's a...
  4. D

220v/50amp to Shop

Duty cycle 20% Single Phase 60Hz Input 230v/50a Max output 225 Thanks, Jim
  5. D

220v/50amp to Shop

Hi Gang, I just joined this forum.......I don't think I have been here before....not sure. I'm a beginning welder and have managed to stick up a couple of metal buildings and so far they stayed "glued" despite the wind here in NM. I used a wire-feed and the beads aren't "purty"...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks