Search results

1. A

Takagi JR error code 12

Dana, I'd have to ask my husband about which switch it was and he's not home right now. If I think of it, I'll reply back once he gets back.
  2. A

Takagi JR error code 12

I guess things got a little off track from my post. LOL Anyway, NO I would never blame the installer because that would be me, my husband and a guy we hired to remodel our bathroom. A secondly, I wouldn't expect a refund or any warranty work because it's 5 yrs old! All I wanted was to find...
  3. A

Takagi JR error code 12

still no hot water after we cleaned out the filter. I couldn't find the location of the flame sensor. The flame sensor wires we found, but not the sensor. Any clues? It's not listed on our manual.
  4. A

Takagi JR error code 12

thank you so much!! Sounds way cheaper! LOL
  5. A

Takagi JR error code 12

All of the sudden, there is no hot water coming into the bathtub. The error code flashing is 12. I believe that is for a fuel sensor? Is that something common to go bad? Expensive? We can't find a dealer near that does repairs, so it is something we can order and install DIY? While...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks