Search results

1. T

manabloc woes

I actually found a poly to pex fitting at lowes...i'm putting it in now...will update when i get it finished my house must have been built at the tail end of poly...it's only 12 years old...man, i wish it had pex instead...hopefully i don't have these poly woes much longer once these fittings...
  2. T

manabloc woes

is this the piece i am looking for? and do you clamp this piece or just push it into place? thank you matt
  3. T

manabloc woes

I added the extension hose as well as the male/male brass adapater...the problem is that below the original end, where it is clamped, there is a leak...the plumber believed the part to be compromised and replacement of that part was recommended; however, he doesn't think "that part exists...
  4. T

thank you for the replies on my problems...hopefully i'll be able to work it out soon

thank you for the replies on my problems...hopefully i'll be able to work it out soon
  5. T

manabloc woes

updated with a picture
  6. T

replacement rings for jetted tub?

below is a picture of one of my jet rings on our bathtub. I have an access panel, and with a mirror I was able to see that we have a GE motor (which I am sure is standard with several brands). Unfortunately, I have found no information as to the brand of bathtub we have. I am hoping this picture...
  7. T

manabloc woes

manabloc woes (updated with pic) ok...i posted earlier claiming i had pvc piping as supply lines...on further inspection of the manabloc website, i have the tubing they use (a hard, plastic type of tube that's a little flexible, but not much) anyway, my supply lines under the sink are too...
  8. T

manabloc supply lines too short

First, thank you to anyone who can offer help on this situation. I have a manabloc in my house; therefore, I do not have any valves under the sink. I replaced a bathroom faucet last night only to find that the supply lines are about 4 to 5 inches too short to reach the bottom of the new...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks