Search results

1. CPmarks

Tankless WH Radiant Floor Heat

I am currently heating my attached garage with a 4KW electric workshop heater. I have tubing in the floor for radiant heat and I want to take advantage of radiant floor heat. Please note electricity is my only energy option. I am thinking of installing a 6KW high-flow tankless WH as my...
  2. CPmarks

Pump or Pressure Tank Problem

I have connected my pressure system at my new house. We are using our existing submersible pump and well from our previous mobile home but are using a new pressure tank. The system will kick on at 30psi an kick off at 50psi as expected and hold 50 psi while the faucet is not opened. The problem...
  3. CPmarks

Pex Design

I am running the supply lines in my new house and cannot decide which way to to run my lines. I am thinking about doing it one of the following ways. a) Use a manifold system that would run a 1/2" line to each room that requires plumbing except for bathrooms would get a 3/4 line instead. From...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks