Search results

1. f117b2

Moen, Please help me to identify a very old shower faucet!!!!

You are the man!!! Thank you very much Smooky!
  2. f117b2

Moen, Please help me to identify a very old shower faucet!!!!

This very old shower faucet starts leaking. The cartridge needs to be replaced ASAP. But I have no ideas who made it. Could anyone help please??? From the second picture, you can see some letters but still don't know what it is. Thank you for helps.
  3. f117b2

Please save me for my mess(with pictures)

jadnashua's link works: http://www.deltafaucet.com/repairparts/details/RP17453.html Thanks
  4. f117b2

Got it jadnashua, Thank you for the link.
  5. f117b2

Thank you Terry. But I need to have water coming out from the shower head. The picture shows above doesn't have a shower diverter. Do you know any good one that has a diverter? Thanks.
  6. f117b2

Hi Jimbo, The black part on the pipe is the old spout's O-ring. I don't have the new spout yet. I will let you know when I get it. Could you please tell me the model # of the Delta spout? maybe a link? Thank you.
  7. f117b2

Hi Redwood, I don't know yet. The part I order is on the way to my house. I hope the O-ring doesn't reach the damaged part. But it doesn't matter what, I still want to smooth the copper pipe. Could you please give me some suggestions what are the best ways to do it? Thanks.
  8. f117b2

Hi experts, I tried to replace a leaking shower spout. I purchased an universal spout from home depot and installed it. It still leaks. After google it on internet and found out spout should be slip-on type like this one: But the cooper pipe coming out from wall is damaged seriously when...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks