Search results

1. M

No Hot water from shower - Single handle knob

Not sure if there are any plumbing shops in my area for DIY'ers, but I could look into that. My next question is, do you have any tips on how to remove the circular plate without damaging the shower wall? It appears that the outside edge (all around) is sealed al to the shower wall with some...
  2. M

Is this located right behind the circular plate behind the handle? How do I get to the balancing spool? Thanks for your help!
  3. M

Hello, In our secondary bathroom, our shower/tub has a single handle knob and when turned to HOT no hot water comes out at all and it just shuts off the water (it drips just a little bit when on full HOT, and that water is also NOT HOT). It is a condo unit and it used to work just fine and this...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks