Search results

1. K

Identify tub/shower faucet, need handle

Thanks for everyone's knowledge. I was able to confirm that it is a Price Pfister stem. Then guy at Ace was able to find it in their product (Danco) book. Looking online I found the site below which give a diagram of the set up...
  2. K

Thanks I will take a look at it this evening and see if I can somewhat easily remove the valve for replacement. I was able to find an old image of the original shower handle (attached)
  3. K

I looked through the Price Pfister website but could not locate any valve that looked similar. Any thoughts on where I could pick up a single shower handle that would work with this valve. My next thought is to attempt to remove the valve and see if any local stores can identify it &/or...
  4. K

Hello, I was hoping someone might be able to identify this faucet. I am looking to replace the handle so if anyone could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it. I have purchased and looked at newer handles but could not find one that will match up. Thanks
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks